Sunday 23 August 2009

Septembers looking busy busy busy

Well its looking like September is going to be hectic as ever. Im teaching a 3 day Introduction to Glamour Make up, a 1 Week Basic course, a 3 day Bridal course as well as fitting in my birthday and London Fashion Week! Now I am a big advocate for experiencing all genres of make up artistry and as such I have invited the make up artists of ITN Newsroom who are fantastic to join me backstage at London Fashion Week. They are great make up artists in their own right but they have this sense that they have 'missed the boat' to try fashion. Well PAH! they will be backstage with me and we are going to have a blast! They are going to get their chance to do Fa[r]shion! I bet the News looks far more interesting when they have done the show! lol. Keep you posted. Always one to be organised, the make up has been designed, approved and fitting will be early september. Ok so I better enjoy the rest before the storm so to speak! Oh and on top of that a special visitor from the US is landing on our shores for a while. Its going to be a crazy month. All good. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment